Run consecutively since 1998, the California Rally Series is presenting the CRS Rally School on Saturday, February 21st, 2015 with the Ridgecrest Rallycross event, the following day on Sunday, February 21, 2015.
This is a great opportunity to show a new driver, co-driver, service crew member, or spouse what rally is all about. There is no one involved in the sport that will not benefit from this workshop. The class is packed with information and covers topics including: car prep, timing, stage notes, team management, and rally driving techniques. There is also plenty of seat time for drivers and co-drivers on practice courses designed to give them the “feel” of real competition. Experienced rally competitors will ride along with you and show you how to use the practice areas to develop and hone both driving and co-driving skills.
- Intense half-day classroom event with activities designed to teach you stage rally.
- How to get started in Performance Rallying from basic to advanced topics.
- Understanding controls and timing, the time card, and activities.
- Split activities for drivers and co-drivers (break out sessions):
- Drivers get seat time on our practice course with experienced rally drivers.
- Co-Drivers practice reading notes on a rally stage with experienced co-drivers.
- One on one in-car instruction from National Championship Competitors.
- Designed to give you the ‘feel’ of real competition!
- This is the best ‘bang for you buck’ rally school in the country!
The Ridgecrest Rallycross is a timed event where competitors race both street stock and prepared cars around a closed course in a huge dirt lot. The tight course controls the vehicle’s speed while making driver control and skill a greater factor than raw horsepower. What is rallycross? Learn more here.
The school’s enrollment fee is only $140, or add the Sunday Rallycross for $180. This year your entry includes a FREE 2015 membership to the California Rally Series! Online Entry is available at the CRSRallySchool.com