Welcome to the conversation! The rallynotes tumblelog is a place for those updates, links, and discussions that are too small for the blog, but just right for being social. Instead of bombarding our friends and fans with every little thing, we invite you to choose!
Here are the last 15 tumblelog posts:
- It was past time for a fresh coat. Rally car prep beats up the floor pretty good. I will epoxy the next garage, but this will clean up this one for now. ☺️ January 14, 2017 at 05:00PM from ift.tt/2jRmHcd
- Gas tank in the P-car was overdue to be replaced. No more leaks, and holds 10 undented gallons. 😁 November 29, 2016 at 08:16PM from ift.tt/2gvys3d
- Out at Frazier Fiesta Days promoting Rally! #usrally #crsrally August 06, 2016 at 10:30AM from ift.tt/2apVxow
- Ze’Neon getting cleaned up and prepped for the weekend. 😊 August 05, 2016 at 05:41PM from ift.tt/2aMbaTy
- Picking up 1st Gen struts from Streetwise Motorsports #2wdrally August 05, 2016 at 01:41PM from ift.tt/2aoihFe
- Sourced some new connectors for the engine refresh #allmotor #2GN July 23, 2016 at 01:24PM from ift.tt/2a4ALcj
- July 23, 2016 at 12:33PM Spinning the old rallynotes social media machine back up. Let’s get this back on the stages!
- Used 15’s for cheap #testday #nasarallysport Yep these are done…
- #nasarallysport CA Test Day weekend! Can’t wait to have fun with rallycars on a private insured stage! #usrally Serious testing will be had? I think serious FUN will be had!
- Broke the DNF streak today. Adding a 4th place tag to the keys was even better! After an exhaust, broken axle, and CV. Clean transmission and days of hard work.
- Tranny and fresh axles going into the 2GN now Cleaned up with new bearings and seals.
- Magic! Magic all over the workbench! #freshseals #tranny #rallycar Next up, pull the broken one…
- Mitsu NV-T350 3.94 hydraulic donor found! Now to clean it all up…
- 1st-4th are gone. 5th and Reverse left. Press On tip: Always try EVERY gear. #rallycross #broke Limited slip, and axles seem okay. Clutch good, but tranny is broken. Tear down to follow.
- Co-driver did a better job than the driver this year. 2nd for Christine, and 4th for Kris via Instagram @rallynotes
Want to subscribe? Choose how you get updates!
We want you to enjoy reading and interacting with rallynotes. We never give your email or personal info out to anyone. This site is advertiser and sponsor supported.