I have been driving traffic to Facebook for two years. I tried to create a community based around the rallynotesteam page there. I posted photos, videos, and content only to facebook. It seemed as if it was getting harder and harder to engage fans. Then I discovered this effort was a mistake 🙁 – One that I caught in August when I took a hard look at the demographics during the twitterrally contest. Now the “free and always will be” social network is saying “10% of this is free – the other 90% of your fan base costs extra to access”… This is not a commercial enterprise for me, it’s a hobby. So we’re pulling down the links, the likes, and the effort.
As of right now most of the stuff I post is sent HERE, facebook, and twitter. Posts on the site are robo-linked on facebook and twitter by IFTTT.com. If you GO to the rallynotesteam page on facebook you would see them, but it won’t show up in your feed automatically no matter how much you subscribed and liked. 😐
I invite you to follow us right here on rallynotes.com. (see below)
Thanks! – Kris
Welcome to the conversation! The rallynotes tumblelog is a place for those updates, links, and discussions that are too small for the blog, but just right for being social. Instead of bombarding our friends and fans with every little thing, we invite you to choose!
We want you to enjoy reading and interacting with rallynotes. We never give your email or personal info out to anyone. This site is advertiser and sponsor supported.